today..im got a call from my besfren name pejal n apek..they want to going to OU and invite me to..okeh i say we go 2gther with my WAJA car..then my frenz also name falan want join us too...okeh then..my stupid frenz name pali going to my house to use my internet...we talk to him that we want go to OU now..then he say he will come with us too..but he use internet first..(the liar)

lately in 4.00 pm im going to take them..but pali he say he dont go..shit..he waste our time when we wait for him at my house.stupid person (later i will not invite him anymore)...then we go to Public Bank coz i want draw money..but that fucking machine gone stuck...argghhh..in my wallet only have rm 20 only..its okeh even cant buy a cloth or something

we arrive in OU lately..find parking very difficult,2 many people who want find parking (after 15 minute drive we see a parking..phew) ...apek n pejal want buy shirt ,shoes and bag.and palan want but jeans...but 2 many people..n dont have enought time so we only can buy apek n pejal's shirt..and we just eat bread only coz to many people..its pali fault.arhhhh..

its okeh,,maybe after this i dont invite him anymore ..chess

0 comments: